Terms & Conditions
Fast Forward is a registered Scottish charity (SCO20124) & a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland (SC134443)
Use of the www.fastforward.org website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Fast Forward reserves the right to alter our Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Fast Forward are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Fast Forward be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Fast Forward does not warrant that the functions and/or material on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Fast Forward. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Fast Forward to use any item displayed documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
- Fast Forward takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites which may be accessed by links from this site.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Scottish Law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts of Scotland.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Data Protection:
Fast Forward reserve the right to decline to supply any individual or company. We reserve the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect. We will not be liable to you in the event that we are prevented by circumstances beyond our control from delivering any product which you have ordered. The failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
- Delivery of Goods purchased online:
Goods will normally be despatched within 3-5 working days. Any extension to this dispatch time will be clearly communicated to customers by email. A dispatch confirmation email will be sent to customers.
- Refunds and cancellations:
We are confident that you will be completely satisfied with your order. However, if you are not, please return your order to us within 14 days to:
4 Bernard Street
Edinburgh EH6 6PP
t. 0131 554 4300
We will issue a full refund for the price of any item returned to us in its original condition. Unfortunately we can only refund delivery charges and return postage costs if the return is a result of our error.