Keep Up To Date
Signup for all of the latest news from Fast Forward.
Going Forward focuses on health and well-being and risk-taking behaviours (e.g. Substance misuse, sexual risk taking behavior, online safety) and works with vulnerable, at-risk and high-tariff young people across Edinburgh and the Lothians. The project includes group-work and peer education sessions delivered in partnership with other agencies.
Since May 2017, Fast Forward’s Going Forward team has worked with over 35 organisations, across Edinburgh and the Lothians, to deliver 300 group – work sessions for high-tariff, vulnerable and at-risk young people.
Some of the organisations that we have worked with are Bridges Project in Musselburgh, Tomorrow’s People in North Edinburgh, Street League in Edinburgh, Deans Community High School in West Lothian and the West Lothian Council Skills Development Programme.
Read the files attached to hear more from:
- Jackie Massie, Lead Engage Coach at Tomorrows People
- Nicola Falconer, Tutor on Bridges Project’s Skills For Life team
- Ann Taylor, Street League’s Progressions Coordinator in Edinburgh
- Melissa Byrne, Pupil Support Officer at Deans Community High School, Livingston
- Miriam Georgeson, Skills Training Programme Officer at the West Lothian Skills Training Programme