Keep Up To Date
Signup for all of the latest news from Fast Forward.
Our Current Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in getting involved in our work.
Fast Forward has been awarded £750,000 funding by GambleAware to further develop our existing Gambling Education Programme, which has been promoting youth gambling education and prevention across Scotland since 2016. This project adopts a training the trainers’ approach, while developing resources that professionals can use in a range of education and health settings.
This 3 years fixed-term project will develop tailored approaches to the following 5 sectors:
- informal education sector
- youth employability sector
- formal education/secondary schools sector
- further and higher education sector
- parents and carers sector.
Support Officer (Gambling Education & Prevention Programme)
- Salary: £25,000 pro-rata
- Salary info: 2 or 2.5 days per week (depending on availability of successful candidate. Hours can be worked flexibly)
- Status: Part time
- Closing: 1st November 2018
The work of the Support Officer will include assisting the Project Officers regarding partnership building with national organisations, the development of a Gambling Education Network and the maintenance and further development of the online Gambling Education Toolkit.
We don’t currently have volunteer opportunities, but please check this page again in the future.