- BME, Gypsy and Traveller Communities
- Drama and Arts
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Fast Forward
- Going Forward
- Guest posts
- Internet safety
- Mental Health
- No Knives Better Lives
- The Edinburgh Team
Keep Up To Date
Signup for all of the latest news from Fast Forward.
Gambling Education & Prevention Small Action Fund
Groups of young people aged 12 – 25 in youth groups across Scotland have the opportunity to apply for up to £250 to turn their ideas into action and create their own gambling education project.
Fast Forward is delighted to launch the Gambling Education and Prevention Small Action Fund, as part of part of the Gambling Education Hub, the new programme run by Fast Forward in collaboration with Youth Scotland, and funded by GambleAware.
This Small Action Fund is an opportunity for groups of young people to apply for up to £250 to create, develop and complete their own local project promoting gambling education and prevention.
Who can apply?
- We welcome applications from groups of young people aged 12-25 in youth groups in Scotland.
- You can apply for a grant of minimum £80, maximum £250.
- The grant will have to be used to cover the costs of the development and delivery of activity and resources related to increasing the understanding of gambling-related issues among young people.
- The project will have to be completed within 5 months of receiving the grant.
How to apply?
- Download THIS FORM containing all the details of this opportunity, the Application Form and the Terms and Conditions.
- To apply, a completed Application Form and a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions must be submitted by the 7th of December at 5pm, to Fast Forward.
- For any question, please contact Fast Forward at email@example.com or 0131 554 4300.